Rite Here Rite Now (2024)
˖ ࣪⊹๋࣭ ⭑ Genre: music, documentary
5 / 5 ★★★★★
" I want you to do the crucifixion. "" That sounds horrible, I don't like that at all! "" No. I want you to give them the crucifixion pose so the people know you've given them everything, and you have nothing left to give. "
Breaking news: world's worst father actually spits bars.
" You seem to think of your life as a zero-sum game. As if you living in a house means that nobody has ever lived in the same house before you. That nobody will ever live there after you. That before there even was a house there, nobody walked that ground it now stands upon. It's not pleasant to think about that, I know. You have to be more here. Right here, right now. "
Tags: π€⭒๋࣭ ⭑ myself , ★*.π¦Ή rewatch , π³⭒。˚↺ dvd

No comments:
Post a Comment