Hi everyone!! So I've got a favor to ask, a small one.
I've never really been one to wear makeup, for multiple reasons. I have never been able to find a makeup style I think suits my face, and anytime I've tried (like 2 times), I wasn't a fan of the literal feeling of the products on my face.
And normally, one would have an older sister or something who would pass on her makeup knowledge, right? Well, I do have an older sister, but she sorta... disowned me in a way (long story). We're no contact.
So I wanted to ask for some makeup products, for my upcoming birthday, but that's where everything I've said comes into play.
I don't know what to start with or where to look!
Luckily, I have a style I've been wanting to go for. I just need advice, on products to reach for (nothing too expensive though). So if anyone has any advice, anything at all, I'm more than happy to hear them!
Here is the look I'm trying to go for, included my skintone in the middle.
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment