Pages


⋆ ♫。 Song of the Week ˚♬ ゚⋆

August 26, 2026

⋆。°✩ First Interview!!

Guyssss I just received an email from Abercrombie that they want a video interview from me! I'm so excited, and scared, because this is my first ever interview. I hadn't heard from any other of the places I've applied to in all this past year, this is the first one! I have to get it done within 72 hours, so I will try to get to it tomorrow after I go to the movies.

And yes, I'm going to the movies tomorrow! I'll be seeing 2 Big To Rig, the second movie by the band Ghost. Super excited for that as well, I'll definitely be reporting back here when I've watched that!

If I do this interview right, I'll hopefully either land the job in my last month of being 18, or I'll have a job by the time I turn 19! Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment