Pages


⋆ ♫。 Song of the Week ˚♬ ゚⋆

August 26, 2026

. ݁₊⊹.πŸ“½ Movie Review: 2 Big to Rig

2 Big to Rig (2026)

˖ ࣪⊹๋࣭ ⭑ Genre: music, documentary

5 / 5 ★★★★★
" We've got to locate and tickle your taints!!! "
I just watched 2 ghouls, Cirrus and Dewdrop, make love on stage to the lighting of the bisexual flag.

I wasn't a huge fan of the visual effect during rats, with how it kept cutting out, idk how that got greenlit, much less included in the movie.

I felt this one had less closeup shots on Papa and the ghouls than the last movie did, but I still very much enjoyed this.

Umbra and Cirice were definitely a highlight for me, as well as Satan Prayer. Loved seeing Aurora play cowbell, and the Cirrus/Dew instrumental love-fight.

A little bummed we still haven't seen much of Perpetua's personality, even in the movie but I knew from the beginning this one wasn't going to have much lore to it. Also a little sad From the Pinnacle to the Pit and Darkness at the Heart of my Love weren't included either.

Otherwise, this was a very enjoyable watch, as someone who wasn't able to go to Skeletour in person.
" Mwa? "

Tags: 𖀐⭒๋࣭ ⭑ myself , ✼༶・゚ theater

No comments:

Post a Comment