We went out to Santa Maria today, to visit my mom's grandpa. One of his sons passed away apparently recently, and I hear he's been taking it pretty hard. So we went to spent time with him and offer some emotional support. Before that though, we had lunch at the cemetery, where my mom's dad and grandma are buries. My mom's aunt Denise visited there too, and she was talking for a longgg time. We don't see her often, but when we do, she certainly talks a lot. She was catching my mom up with general family business, talking bout making and adjusting wills.
On the 12th, we'll be heading back out to Santa Maria again. It will be a "funeral service"/ celebration of life for the one who passed away. I hear it might be Hot Wheels themed? Apparently, the guy loved Hot Wheels. We might bring some kind of food or drink when we go, I'm not entirely sure
We went to the beach after and got cinnamon rolls. My option was "maple bacon" and it surprisingly was kinda good!
No comments:
Post a Comment